IN-STORE SHOPPING POLICIES
Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 10:30am to 5pm
Safety of staff and customers is our priority, so we'll be starting with a 4 customer limit - subject to change as needed. Masks are required, and customers will be asked to use hand sanitizer and socially distance while inside the store. We'll still be offering curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping as usual!
- Upon entry, customers are required to wash hands or use sanitizer. Head straight into the store toward the back on the left side is out kitchenette, please wash hands thoroughly using hand soap/paper towels available at sink; hand sanitizer is available at the front door.
- Masks available and required for entry.
- Customers are encouraged to limit the number of products they touch. ALL products that have been touched must not be placed back on the shelves. Baskets will be provided for all yarns not purchased that have been in contact with customers. Product quarantine time: 2 days
- 2 metre social distancing maintained at all times
- We will not be able to provide knitting help
- We're encouraging contactless/tap payments
IN-STORE SAFETY MEASURES
- Staff will be wearing face masks while customers are in the shop
- Staff will wash hands thoroughly between each customer
- Staff will sanitize all high contact surfaces after each customer
- Thorough cleaning of contact surfaces at least twice per shift
- 2 metre social distancing will be maintained between staff and customers at all times
- We will be following all current Hamilton Public Health guidelines -- for more information, please visit the city of Hamilton covid information page here.