IN-STORE SHOPPING POLICIES
- By appointment only. 2 customers maximum in the store. Appointments are in 1/2 hour increments. Book your shopping time through email or by phone only. Any drop-ins must book a time at the next available shopping time.
- Upon entry, customers are required to wash hands or use sanitizer. Head straight into the store toward the back on the left side is out kitchenette, please wash hands thoroughly using hand soap/paper towels available at sink; hand sanitizer is available at the front door.
- Masks available and strongly recommended, but not required.
- Customers are encouraged to limit the number of products they touch. ALL products that have been touched must not be placed back on the shelves. Baskets will be provided for all yarns not purchased that have been in contact with customers. Product quarantine time: 2 days
- 2 metre social distancing maintained at all times
- We will not be able to provide knitting help
- Encourage Tap payments
IN-STORE SAFETY MEASURES
- Staff will be wearing face masks while customers are in the shop
- Staff will wash hands thoroughly between each customer
- Staff will sanitize all high contact surfaces after each customer
- Thorough cleaning of contact surfaces at least twice per shift
- 2 metre social distancing will be maintained between staff and customers at all times