IN-STORE SHOPPING POLICIES
As of May 1st, 2021, we are not able to offer in-store shopping. This will be revised on May 30th, 2021. The information below is for the happy day we CAN welcome you back to shop in-person. Stay home and we'll get there sooner!
There are two slots for appointments, please book online and make sure you complete the checkout process, or call the shop to book. Drop-ins will only be accepted in between appointments depending on availability. For more details, please read our COVID-19 SHOP UPDATE.
Upon entry, customers are required to wash hands or use sanitizer. Head straight into the store toward the back on the left side is out kitchenette, please wash hands thoroughly using hand soap/paper towels available at sink; hand sanitizer is available at the front door.
- Masks available and required for entry.
- Customers are encouraged to limit the number of products they touch. ALL products that have been touched must not be placed back on the shelves. Baskets will be provided for all yarns not purchased that have been in contact with customers. Product quarantine time: 2 days
- 2 metre social distancing maintained at all times
- We will not be able to provide knitting help
- Encourage Tap payments
IN-STORE SAFETY MEASURES
- Staff will be wearing face masks while customers are in the shop
- Staff will wash hands thoroughly between each customer
- Staff will sanitize all high contact surfaces after each customer
- Thorough cleaning of contact surfaces at least twice per shift
- 2 metre social distancing will be maintained between staff and customers at all times
- We will be following all current Hamilton Public Health guidelines -- for more information, please visit the city of Hamilton covid information page here.