Laine Issue 9: Winter 2019
All pre-ordered copies are now available to pick up. Online shipping orders will be shipped out today.
Official Release Date: September 20th
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine cherishes natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life.
Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes, and strong, visual storytelling.
The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Issue nine, 1833, includes:
- an interview with Lavanya Patricella
- a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
- 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: